Posted by Vickie Lynne | 4:15 PM | bb11, bb11 houseguests, bb11natalie | 25 comments »
Big Brother 11 houseguest Natalie Martinez:
Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.
Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."
The rock in Natalie’s life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she’ll never forget and believes that being out of contact with him for such a long time will be the most difficult aspect of this game.
Natalie is a strategist and plans to deal herself a good hand in the house as she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Natalie was born in Chino, Calif. Her birth date is March 3, 1985.
Latest BB16 News
- Big Brother 14 Houseguest Wil: Bio, Pics, Interviews
- BB10 Jessie on The Early Show
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- BB16 Cast News: This Year's Houseguests List
- BB14 Shane Meaney Bio, Pics, Interviews,
- Janelle Talks Returning to the Big Brother House
- BB11 Houseguest Jeff on The Early Show
- Top Ten Reasons to Watch Big Brother: Julie Chen on David Letterman
- Video BB11 Finale: Jury Talk Preview
- Big Brother 17 Starts June 24, 2015...Get the Details