Big Brother 11 houseguest Natalie Martinez:

Natalie wants people to know that nobody can intimidate her! This feisty Latina has no problem lying, cheating and stealing to win the game. She'll do whatever it takes to keep the heat off her and turn it onto others, and believes her petite frame will throw off her opponents.

Natalie is a World Champion bronze medalist in Tae Kwon Do. She knows how to protect herself and she says she can handle anything that comes her way. She's also a big poker player and is confident that her ability to pick up on her opponent's "tells" will serve her well in this competition. One would be foolish to underestimate her and she invites them all to "bring it on."

The rock in Natalie’s life is her father. His unselfish nature is something she’ll never forget and believes that being out of contact with him for such a long time will be the most difficult aspect of this game.

Natalie is a strategist and plans to deal herself a good hand in the house as she is definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Natalie was born in Chino, Calif. Her birth date is March 3, 1985.

25 comments

1. Andreinac13 // July 16, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I Think That She'll Get Far In The Game!

2. Natalie is ugly // July 17, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Natalie is a joke. Bring it on Natalie, you will get ate up and spit out in the house. She looks like a dyke. She is ugly as sin and no one cares about her in the house. Jessie and Russell are just using her. She must have been raised in a trailer house on wheels. Look at the K-Mart cloths she wears and she looks like she is a wanna be gang person. She is trash, and ugly as sin. Yea, take your but back to Latinoville sucka!

3. Guest // July 18, 2009 at 7:48 PM

She is the only houseguest I actually like this season. She seems to know how the game works enough, and since she has the athletic ability as well as not being a complete airhead, I could see her being able to do well in the majority of competitions.

4. MAC // July 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM

How tall is Natalie? She looks real short?

5. MAC // July 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM

How tall is the little gnat? She does look like a dyke; she thinks she is cute though.

6. Guest // July 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I can't stand Natalie she is nothing but a lair!! she has a boyfriend back at home and sleeps with Jessie so what do you call that A WHORE she tells so much shit i hope if they keep ronnie that in the end it bites her ugly ass!!! she is manly looking

7. Guest // July 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM

also Natalie has been going against what jessie says and votes againts him i hope nat-rats boyfriend and let him know she is cheating on him!!!!! I hope someone gets that she is a manly looking

8. Guest // July 26, 2009 at 3:10 AM

1. she is a cheating hoe.
    2. she's a wannabe
    3. she think she knows everything
    4. she is a little kiss ass
    5. she cant play the game on her own.
    6. she is a LOSER

9. Guest // July 28, 2009 at 11:44 AM

does she speak Spanish? She and Lydia are phonies, and an insult to Latinas

10. Guest // July 29, 2009 at 1:50 AM

Natalie is sooooooooo flipping hot!!!!!!!! She definitely has this lesbians vote!!!!!And if she is or ever becomes a lesbian should totally hit me up!!!! MEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!! I <3 NATALIE MARTINEZ!!!!!!!!! :-P:-P :-P

11. Mrsjlo // August 3, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Natalie is a pig....on every episode of BB After Dark she is on camera talking with her big fat mouth full of food.

12. Guest // August 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM

I just hate her. I hate Ronnie too but I hate Natalie more. She is evil and I hate liars.
    What she and Ronnie are doing to Michele is sick, thats why I think she is evil. I don't care if she is a lesbian or not. There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian. But there is something wrong with being mean and evil to people and thats what Natalie does. I
    really hate her. :-E

13. Guest // August 6, 2009 at 2:11 PM

I can't stand her. She needs to go home.. I can't believe she was on her rag and didn't shower.. She is NASTY NASTY NASTY.. can't stand her and she is ugly as hell.. can't wait for her to be evicted.. she SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

14. Guest // August 6, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I don't think Natalie is ugly. She just isn't very feminine. If she was, with that beautiful mane she has, she would be a knock out.

Now as far as her personality in the house. I can't stand her. I haven't like her since day 1, she hasn't done one thing to endear me to her or anyone else. If she is so smart, then she needs to stop acting like a wanna be gang member and start acting like a lady and play this game with honor.

15. Guest // August 7, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I would still do her though :-P

16. Guest // August 26, 2009 at 2:16 AM

I think Natalie is pretty.....ugly haha. Damn, talk about a Tom Boy. This girl needs to comb her birds nest hair, bark loud, and not do sh*t like she always does (that includes not winning a single HOH). Boo!

17. Guest // September 1, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Lying, dirty, nose picking, fingernail spitting, no comp winning, back stabbing, no showering snake. Her family must be proud and I don't even believe that she has a boyfriend. Funny thing is we will never find out because you have to win HOH to get pictures, so that out! She makes me sick when she eats (get some manners). Just yuck!

18. Guest // September 6, 2009 at 4:18 AM

I can't stand her either. It's so funny that others think she looks manly also. That's what I keep thinking. I'd kill to have her hair (when it's straightened) though.

19. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 7:30 PM

She is the filfthiest dirtiest nose picking pig ever seen on tv. She has only showered about 8 times in 2 months. Shes gonna give her BF a nasty infection when she gets out.

20. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:02 AM

My co-workers, family and all my friends hate Natalie. She's 24 and annoying. We all hope she does not win! Anyone else but her.

21. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Guest: What do you think 2 months later? Do you still "LIKE" Nat? I don't know anyone that likes her or her game play.

22. Guest // September 16, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Natalie needs to talk to her spiritual advisor, after still coming out and "trying to tell the truth" Game or no game she lied and lied almost too naturally for it to be game, you cannot say you played the game with your christian beliefs intact, and pass judgement on someone like Kevin, and lie the way she did. Last I heard lying, and bearing false witness were some of the commandments

23. Guest // September 18, 2009 at 2:18 PM

I HATED NATALIE,1.DOES SHE REALLY THINK AMERICA BELIEVED HER ILL FEELINGS ABOUT JESSE ,HELL HER OWN FIANCE DIDN'T BUY THAT. AND HELLO EVEN JULIE CHEN THOUGHT SHE WAS FULL OF CRAP.AND THE PROPOSAL, YOUR LYING THERE TO THAT BULLS---- STORY YOU MADE UP DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SENCE. YAH YOUR EXCITED IS THAT WHY ALL THOSE TIMES SITTING BY THE HOT TUB YOU WOULD TALK ABOUT YOUR WEDDING AND THE COLORS AND THIS AND THAT.NO YOU NEVER DID,BUT YES YOU CONSTINTLY TALKED AND STUCK UP FOR JESSE TO WHERE KEVIN COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. THE BEST JORDAN MADE THAT ENGAGEMENT COFFEE CUP FOR YOU ,YOU DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO MAKE THAT . OH YEAH SORRY YOU COLORED IN THE BACK GROUND YELLOW PART.THE LAST THING WHO ARE YOU TO ASK FOR A BIG BROTHER WEDDING NOONE EVEN LIKED YOU ,NOW IF IT WERE FOR JEFF AND JORDAN YAH RIGHT ON I WOULD CAMPAIGN FOR THAT ONE. BUT FOR YOU NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

24. Guest // September 18, 2009 at 2:22 PM

POOR JASON ,ALL IN FRONT OF AMERICA AND HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

25. Anonymous // February 17, 2010 at 5:45 PM

oh yeah i would do natalie too!!! :-P