What's happening on the bb11 live feeds today?

Morning in the BB11 house:

Lydia and Casey were the early risers today. Worked out.
The other houseguests s-l-o-w-l-y made their out of bed.
Time to pick POV Players-- Who's playing in the first POV?

Lydia, Chima, Jessie, Jeff, Natalie and Russell

Chima hopes the pov competition is not geared towards the athletes.
Some sunbathing before house lockdown.
Jordan and Lydia tell Jeff about Jessie coming into their room last night--more info here.

POV Competition talk

Natalie says, "So winning the POV competition really does me no good!"
Chima tells Natalie she picked her because she knew she wanted to play, not because she thought she'd use it on her.
Natalie says she doesn't think it would be a good idea for anyone to use the POV the first week.
Russell and Lydia in the pool talking game.
(Jessie picked Russell and Lydia picked Jeff for POV)

Afternoon --Who's targeting which houseguest?

Lydia and Jordan want Natalie and Laura evicted soon.
Natalie and Laura aren't feeling Lydia and Jordan either though.
Natalie doesn't like Lydia's persuasive abilities with the guys.
Ronnie absolutely insists that Lydia must go this week. (he's almost too pushy)
Jessie doesn't trust Natalie and expresses his concern to Russell.
Russell agrees and says he's been working all the girls in the house.
Russell says his top targets are Braden, Laura, and Chima.
Jessie is weary of Braden and somewhat weary of Casey.
Jessie and Russell have bonded.
Off the radar for the moment completely are Michele, Ronnie and Kevin.

Talk in the house late afternoon/early evening:

Casey talks to Jessie and Russell about getting Chima out of the house. He tells them he thinks she can be very persuasive.

Ronnie and Laura talk game---Laura tells him that Jessie told her he (Ronnie) was going to put her on the block when he won HOH. Ronnie tells Laura he never said that and can't imagine how that got started and says he never, ever talks game with Jessie. (he does---often) Ronnie sticks to Laura like glue most of the afternoon.

Lydia thinks Ronnie is on her side. Braden and Jeff tell her he is not.

Jeff says he will not use the POV but would throw the comp to let Lydia win.

No POV Competition yet.......houseguests still expecting one.
POV Competition is now underway....results posted soon.

More live feed updates coming throughout the day.......

8 comments

1. Guest // July 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM

As a person that knows Ronnie, very, very well I'm surprised he is off the radar. He's a showboater, but I have to say he is playing the game like a pro. I honestly did not see this coming.

2. bbinsider // July 10, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Yeah...he's off radar at the moment, 'but', I highly suspect the way he's been working everyone today (VERY adamant that Lydia leaves) and then telling Laura he doesn't talk game with Jessie (he does).....I just see some problems coming for him soon. For now though.......they're all focused on everyone else!

3. ani // July 11, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Im actually very suprised at the fact that Jessie put up Lydia. Chima is very annoying and I feel sympathy for everybody in the Big Brother house. As much as I hate to say it Ronnie is playing the most strategic game at this point flying under the radar. I hope and pray Russell uses the PoV on Lydia and Kevin or Braden gets put up on the block.

4. Guest // July 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM

I hope Lydia stays because she can really turn the house on it's ear. I do not trust Natalie, Jessie, Russell, Casey, and especially Ronnie...that nerd is a player and a backstabber (watch out for him, Lydia). Natalie was sooooooooo stupid to tell Jessie about her lies; and believe me, that muscle bound snake will use that against her later on in the game. I love Jeff because he doesn't bite his tongue on nothing and he'll last long in the game. For the final two, I would love to see Jeff and Lydia. 8-)

5. kitkat68 // July 12, 2009 at 4:12 AM

I agree with you guest- jeff & lydia to the end!! the rest are all evil -except poor jordan- shes sweet but needs more mental ability- LOL

6. Guest // July 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Totally agree with you about Jordan, Kitkat68. She's a sweetheart of a girl, but I'm seeing that Lydia is being sucked in by Jessie and Natalie, she better watch out for those two.

7. tw // July 12, 2009 at 10:04 PM

There has to be a twist comming, Jessie and Casey Know each other from Gators in treasure island Fl. Casey is a d.j there and Jessie has been a Judge for the contests and even won the push up contest there while Casey was the d.j and they are staying away from each other and acting as if they just met each other on the show. somthing is going on that im sure the producers are aware of, what will the twist be?

8. kitkat68 // July 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM

what the heck happened today? cant access to free live feed like BB10 and watching afterdark and Lydia all alone and says she had some fights with someone today?? and she is upset with one of the guys she said- but WHO? and I cant believe they just dared jordan to flash jessie for his wine & DUH hes not interested!! Didnt anyone read up on his profile and blogs - he likes guys- LOL!!