Posted by Vickie Lynne | 4:34 PM | bb11, bb11 houseguests, bb11ronnie | 2 comments »
Big Brother houseguest Ronnie Talbott:
Bio: Ronnie, a married man of five and a half years, will miss his wife tremendously while he is in the BIG BROTHER house because she puts up with him, and he worries that his Housemates may not. He describes his wife as his hero and says she is one of the kindest people he has ever met who embraces everyone in the world.
He is obsessed with video games and often plays more than six hours a day, even to the point of ignoring his wife. Ronnie is a collector of all things sci-fi, especially Star Wars collectibles.
Ronnie is an über BIG BROTHER fan who can recite the order of every person ever evicted from the BIG BROTHER house. This student is most proud of being a national champion in speech and debate, as he feels this activity is where he excels.
One of the most interesting things he learned from one of his previous jobs as a travel agent is that you can purchase a personal blessing from the Pope.
Ronnie's birth date is January 15, 1979.
Latest BB16 News
- Big Brother 14 Houseguest Wil: Bio, Pics, Interviews
- BB10 Jessie on The Early Show
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- BB16 Cast News: This Year's Houseguests List
- BB14 Shane Meaney Bio, Pics, Interviews,
- Janelle Talks Returning to the Big Brother House
- BB11 Houseguest Jeff on The Early Show
- Top Ten Reasons to Watch Big Brother: Julie Chen on David Letterman
- Video BB11 Finale: Jury Talk Preview
- Big Brother 17 Starts June 24, 2015...Get the Details