After nominations, Chima took to her bed (post nomination happenings here) ......a few hours later, Natalie, Lydia and Kevin got her up to practice the golf contraption out in the backyard for the upcoming POV competition. When she got outside, bb asked her to put her microphone on---she flipped them off. Kevin went to get it for her-----and Chima threw the microphone in the hot tub.

A little while later, the live feeds went off for about an hour (reports are that exec producer Allison Grodner went in the house for a meeting)----when they came back, it was confirmed that Chima was no longer in the big brother house....it appears she quit. She will not be going to the jury house.

*note*--Some are wondering if Chima was booted from the bb house after her 911 comments plus the microphone/hot tub incident---Chima had said that Russell was a terrorist and she (chima) was the Twin Towers. It's not completely clear as of yet if she quit or was booted---but it's definite that she is gone and no longer a houseguest.

What happens now? Stay tuned! More updates coming....houseguests are still sleeping at the moment. (click home at the top of the page for the latest posts)

*Update*---CBS has released an official statment regarding Chima---
CBS Statement ---they say she was evicted for violating the rules.

*Update*----Chima's picture is now black and white. It looks like the houseguests are getting ready for a new HOH competition. (in about an hour) Russell tells Michele she'll be okay---Michele says even if I go up I can still play for POV---I won't be walking out. Meanwhile, Natalie and Lydia are now praising production, talking about how good they've been to them.

Watch Big Brother 24/7

Live and Inside the Big Brother House!

102 comments

1. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 11:50 AM

hip hip hooray

2. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Woohoo! Yeah! The wicked witch is dead . I believe I speak for many of us who hate a sore looser, I'm glad to see lady drama gone. :-D

3. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Chima stole Russell's Rosary-not Jeff. Russ is a devout Catholic.

4. I hate Chima // August 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM

I'm so happY!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 12:46 PM

So glad she is gone! The final straw had to be her refusing to wear her mic. Hopefully this will make Lydia and Natalie stop acting so foolishly. Maybe that is just wishful thinking. ;)

6. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Terrific news!! She had such bizaare issues. Now she can get the psychiatric help she so desperately needs. What a loser!!

7. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 1:26 PM

SO glad she's gone

8. Mike from Chicago // August 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM

i'm worried that bb will bring jessie back to keep the numbers the same. but everyone is correct, chima is crazy. can you imagine her being a big thing for her career now. she has shown what a lunatic she really is.

9. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 1:53 PM

adios psycho

10. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I assume that Michelle w3ill have to put someone else up??? And this coming week will probably not be a double eviction week now???

11. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I hate this fucking bitch. I'm glad she is gone. I hope Jeff wins! :)

12. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM

YEA!

13. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM

She had to be the absolutely most asinine player to have entered the house. Poor loser, egotistical and brattish. Strong women don't quit and pout like small children. Chima=classless

14. gail // August 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM

i think BB has more trouble coming with the brother sister combo of nat and russ do they think america stupid ;)

15. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM

with all that shes said and done, why did it take so long for bb to act. she is a disgrace to the show and all of america.for being stuck watching this racist get away with so much and in front of families/kids. where did she hide jeffs rosary? theft. her family should see their 'prize' in action. how proud they must be...not

16. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Chima was a prima donna Bitch. Glad to see her friggin GONE!!!! >:o

17. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM

It is funny how when everything is going their way they are all talk & sitting on their high horse...and when the power switches, they cant take it...like little babies; and I am SOO sick of Lydia & Natalie fighting for Jesse..Lydia is SOO desperate and is looking like a fool on national tV! Natalie is just nasty...she doesnt even look like a girl! I love Jeff & Jordon!!

18. CrAzY Working Mom // August 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM

We will miss her like we miss Jesse. heh heh heh

19. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Chima's grandparents will be so proud of her!~ HA!

20. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM

she was a spoil brat who does she think she is with that big mouth of hers. I always hated her I call her chima the dog.

21. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Bring back Laura!

22. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Chima was a horrible person. She made all african American women look bad!! Everybody loses jeese!! I voted for Jeff, the house needed a change in power.

Chima with all that plastic - she was fake! A little is fine but She had alot of work to be that young!! I wanted her gone! But it would have been nice to see her get voted out. I see her pal Nataly didn't act too crazy... Hmmm 8-)

23. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 4:46 PM

YES I agree!! But I hope that they will let Michelle still be HOH! It won't be fair if they take it away. If they do than the Wicked witch Wins Again!! :-D

24. Zee // August 15, 2009 at 4:54 PM

yay! :)

25. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM

They should bring back Jessie to replace her.

26. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Bring back Jessie, let him do POV, then in final if tie, let whoever got least votes from entire show be winner - or have them compete in a fire starting challenge :P

27. bbinsider // August 15, 2009 at 5:16 PM

They are playing for a new HOH now.....starting all over. Michele's HOH time was cut short since Chima's gone.

28. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I'm glad she gone,It's about time!!!!! I can't believe that CBS would let her say and do the things she did. I have gotten a little faith back in CBS now. Those poor producers that had to hear all of the b@#$% she and the other two did. When they told her to put her microphones on and she shot them the international signs for F$%^ y%* I keep whiting for someone to come get her. The worst part of most of what she did that is bad on her is her poor Grand Mother already looked very disappointed with her actions . Myself ....... I've never seen such a bad loser in all my life. It's no wonder she doesn't have a man. :'( Peace to all, Ricky

29. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 5:27 PM

IT WAS LONG OVER DUE GETTING RID OF CHIMA. SHE WARRANTS NO RESPECT FOR ALL THE DISGRACEFUL THINGS SHE HAS SAID AND DONE. IT WAS A GAME AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE GOOD DAYS AND BAD. YOU ARE NOT THERE TO GET YOUR WAY ON EVERYTHING. PLUS KEVIN WAS DOING WHATEVER SHE TOLD HIM TO DO. HOORAY THE WICKED WITCH HAS LEFT THE BB HOUSE.

30. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Sooo happy she is gone....she just couldn't take being the underdog.......and she probably new she would be voted off and didn't want to face it and a live audience LOL

31. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:11 PM

I am so hoping that women do not think Chima's actions reflected that of a "strong women." Chima is full of hate and I hope when she watches this back she and her family will get her help. The things she has said were horrible and I feel sorry for her grandparents. She made me sick by her actions but i am really worried about her. She attacked women, muslims, blacks , production, people from the south,... CHIMA PLEASE GET HELP!!!!

32. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:11 PM

they should have thrown chima out the first comment she made about black power & then the twin towers there area lot of relatives that lost love one,s there in the towers.it,s a shame she could have been a perfect example of a young black lady.helping her people further them selves.

33. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM

even her own grandmother said she was too much!

34. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Chima tried to play Ghetto Princess...It was not cool.. I know she was much more intelligent than the role she portrayed.

35. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:43 PM

It appears everyone is stating Chima this Chima that, but are you not the ones saying it just a game get over it. The game did expect does say expect the unexpected. Go Chima!!!!! Big Brother is not Fair, cheated her out of HOH!!!!!

36. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:44 PM

i am so glad to see her go, she was no strong woman not the way she acted like a spoiled child GOOD BYE CHIMA you will not be missed

37. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:46 PM

As a fan of BB, I found her remarks regarding 9/11 and her being "the twin towers and Russell a terrorist" horribly offensive not only to just me but also to the entire country. Hopefully the producers at BB heard that and received complains. I know I sent one. It's a game...just a game. 9/11 was not.

38. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:49 PM

It was fair for Chima, she remained HOH with No Power. I don't like Jeff, Russell or the dumb blonde act Jordan is playing. I not agreeing with Chima actions but all the same when Russel was going around the house terrorizing everyone when he had the power, I didl see all the comments about him. Yes, Chima went a little to far to the left, I agree but I wonder if you were in her shoes with her past experience how would you act. So to all of you with the Chima comments remember your own words IT IS JUST A GAME AND JEFF, RUSSELL, JORDAN AND MICHELL CAN BE VOTED OFF!!!!!!!! FOR THE RECORD I AM A KEVIN FAN!!!!!! GO KEVIN!!!!!

39. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Aggreed! I can't stand her attitude and I am glad she is out!

40. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I hope they DON't bring Jessie back! I can't stand him either >:o

41. Lennie // August 15, 2009 at 6:59 PM

The producers must know, that this thing is out of control. Chima, certainly has a screw loose. Chima, Jessie, and Natalie are some of the worst people ever chosen to be in the house. Why does Michele get punished for the crazy things the wicked witch has done? Last season when they let Dick get away with his horrible treatment of other house guest, I thought nothing could top that. Maybe Chima, is trying to be another A'marosa.

42. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Although I am glad Chima is finally gone, I think it was wrong to cut short Michelle HOH, she earned it, BB producjers shud hv allowed her to play for HOH, the same way they allowed crazy Chima to play. Based on the comments above, Nat/Lydia now thanking the bb producers...sure hope someone from team Jeff wins....Was happy b4 w/Chima eviction, now not too sure...can hardly wait for update on the new HOH.....boy the drama of this seasons.

43. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 7:12 PM

BRING back CASEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44. LuvBB // August 15, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Chima did not give a hoot about the (BB) game. All she wanted was her face on TV. She played along as long as she was the queen. When she wasn't, she showed what a nightmare she is. Hopefully anyone even thinking of hiring her in the future will get a tape of this show. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

45. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 7:43 PM

hahhaa she's got em dsl dick suc..ing. lipss just to talk sh...t.

46. clipply // August 15, 2009 at 8:03 PM

well Chima , its sad to hear that you kicked yourseif out .FOOLISH GIRL !
    DON'T let the door kick you in your ass to .see ya ! :-E

47. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 8:04 PM

So glad Chima is gone. She has absolutely no class and no one can respect that. I hope no one gives her any more attention. Who wants to hear the BS she will spew if she is interviewed. Her family, especially her Grandmother, should be very ashamed and disappointed in her. Thanks for getting rid of her CBS.

48. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM

As a black woman, i am embarassed for Chima's actions over the last 6 weeks. She is a weak, psychotic maniac and i was absolutely appauled when she continuously called Russell a terrorist. Is this how she is going to become a game show host? Of what show? Amazing Race to Hell?

49. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 8:42 PM

This has been the strangest season of BB. Did some of these girls only sign up for a possible showmance? Lydia, Natalie, and Chima have all been jealous of each at one time or another. And they don't fight over Jeff, he's the only cutie on there. Chima was very interested in Russ early on. Lydia and Natalie and Jessie make me want to puke. They are all such dorks.

50. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM

It's so interesting, isn't it???? "It's just a game" when they are on top, but when they are aren't, look what happens. I believe Chima was the first one to begin "diagnosing" other house guests and calling them "sore losers", but her true colors come to light when she didn't get her way. Jeff couldn't have been more correct when he made the statement about that. I just hope that all of them, save Kevin, because I think he sees what's happening, get a chance to see how they've behaved on television and are extremely embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior. It's one thing to lie and backstab in this game, but to act like a 3 year old and compromise morals and common human decency... It makes me sick to see that. And I bet Casey & Laura are pretty happy not to be a part of any of that. Can you even imagine? No amount of money is worth that!!!

51. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Chima, you were an embarrassment to your family.....shame on you for behaving the way you did. From the very start, you whined & were disgraceful!! You really should never have gone on the show because you cannot handle things and that's why you are single. You will see how wrong you were in there when you watch the tapes. You'll be ashamed of yourself.

52. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM

I'm glad Chima is gone! And its a shame she had to ruin Michelle's HOH reign as well. She was/is a disgrace to americans. I heard your say she was 911 & Russ was a terrorist. I was appalled! Who does she think she can speak for all us americans. Talk about being a racist. Shame on you Chima. As far as bringing Jesse back? PLEASE NO!!!! let America vote to replace Chima in the jury house. GO CASEY!!!!

53. Guest // August 15, 2009 at 10:58 PM

I am so glad that BB finally got rid of Chima! Her actions were so inappropriate and the things that she said and did were horrible. There is no hope for a woman that is 34 years old that acts like that. BB producers have been walking on eggshells ever since Jeff used his Coup D Tate and Jessie was evicted. I bet they can't wait for Natalie and Lydia to be gone too so that they can finally have some peace and quiet in the house. Where do they get these bozo's from?????

54. QuietStormX // August 16, 2009 at 1:01 AM

Looks like there are only white people on here.... ;-( I understand if she walked out, she was done wrong on her HOH. The show knew that? Has a person of color won Bigbrother USA???

55. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 1:05 AM

She is completely nuts. And Lydia is proving to be, too! The way the three girls have played the producers, cursing them and then praising them? They should have been all thrown out. The most ungrateful guests in BB history!

56. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Can you believe that Lydia was a nanny to a high profile couple's children? Who in their right mind would leave their children with a woman like that. Jeff took her off the block and she could not be happy for herself. She had to be grieving over a man who treated her like a piece of meat. She has serious self-esteem issues.

57. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 3:00 AM

No need to showcase your narrow-mindedness by pointing out there's only people of lighter skin color remaining. Simply don't watch BB if you feel it doesn't cater to your racial preferences, but think of it like this: taking into account her behavior, and the fact that your comments suggest that any minority on the show is in fact an envoy for that community, would you really want Chima to be that representative?

58. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 3:42 AM

what will they do if bratalie causes jeff to go off on her

59. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 4:08 AM

This is the most amazing turn of events I have ever seen, and if one of those fools had the Coup De Tau they would be partying it up and calling the other house guests babies and telling them to get over it. How does one person(Jessie) bring about such drama. I give up. I hope one of the four in power now wins.

60. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Anyone else grossed out about Michele moving into the HOH with Jordan? Finally Jordan and Jeff will get some alone time and Michele wants to sleep in the middle of them??? EWWWW how old is she again??

61. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM

AMEN! her lips were getting on my nerves

62. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 11:22 AM

ahhh i hope they dont bring that pompus a__ back! lol!

63. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Those lips were ridiculous ! BOTOX LIPS !

64. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Hi, this is Susan talking and i am so glad that BB didnt put up with anymore of her bullshit and booted her ass out of there. She was nothing but trouble from the first day.

65. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM

I agree...Chima was the most disgustinig and literally crazy person ever to grace the BB house! I have watched all 11 seasons and never have I seen so many dislikeable people! Thank God for the few good people in the house...I hope Chima gets what she deserves for herfoul mouth and racist attitude.

66. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM

why do you have to insult dogs they don't deserve to be lumped in with that bitch chima. Guess she never watched the previous seasons to see how BB works. Hey Chima IRL you don't get your way.....grow up and buy some real hair.

67. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Things that make you go Hmmmm---

Reading Chima's email makes one wonder about how the women are presented on BB versus how the men are shown.
    Men who are agressive are shown as "good players"--while women who are agressive and who fight back--like Chima's refusing to back down from Russ--are shown as "b*tches."
    Makes you go hmmmm....

68. Chimas Lips // August 16, 2009 at 9:14 PM

izza booga dooba boo ba rooba

69. Kittie Danger // August 16, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Chima acted as if the game should be bypassed & her to be crowned queen of bb. I am so glad that this toxic, unhappy person is no longer on the show.

70. Kittie Danger // August 16, 2009 at 9:41 PM

I agree, Lydia & Chima need meds for various psychotic disorders. Natalie isn't far behind.

71. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Ding dong thoes red lips are gone :*

72. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Oh, I see, you like RAINBOWS too!

73. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:16 PM

It's obvious you are as demented as Chima seems to be!!

74. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:34 PM

big brother is finish too muck flaws coup detat should have never been a part of the game in the first place even if she is nuts ruissel is a bully michelle is an idiot jordan is so stupid i think kevin is the one who deserves the prize as for jeff and jordan thats just a homance good luck bb the show i will not watch any more to much cheating for the most part by the producers of the show they have amade a fatal mistake i bet there will not be a bb12 >:o >:o >:o >:o >:o

75. Guest // August 16, 2009 at 10:48 PM

i am so glad I am not the only one that didnt like Chima. she is just a drama and diva she needs to get over herself I am so glad she is not going to be part of the jury house. :-D =-X

76. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 12:11 AM

YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!! CHIMA IS GONE!!!!!

77. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Chima is a loud mouth hateful, condescending rude women in general...I do not see her as a strong willed person...That's something she hides behind.So glad she is out of the house.She has proven to be the weekest player by all her temper tantrums with everyone in the house and the producers...Chima you suck!!...get a life,get help,and please learn the difference between being a strong women vs spoiled controlling brat...anyone who was strong would not have disgraced themselves the way you did.....adios CHIMA!!!!! :-D

78. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 1:24 AM

It's not a women vs man thing.....Russel yeah was an asshole,but he still knew when to shut his mouth when it came to production....Chima did not get her way so she decided to act like BABY and throw temper tantrums with not just the house guest,but PRODUCTION!!!...That was an individualized, stupid, ignorant move that Chima created herself....so the man vs women thing needs to stop...Speaking as a women right now.This is a game,but you have to follow the rules..nothing to do with what sex you are.simple stuff here ;)

79. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Why would anyone want Jessie back. He is a total idiot. Watch the interview after being evicted - he thinks he is Gods gift to humanity. I could not watch him in the house - I want to puke every time I see him.

80. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 10:04 AM

About time that racist is gone! She was nothing but bad news and had a serious attitude!

81. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I personally could not stand Chima but your comments are racist! :*

82. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Or do you mean:

"Lip , Lip Hooray!"

83. pami22 // August 17, 2009 at 3:50 PM

whoo hoo I never liked her she was too weird she just proved how wierd!!!!

84. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Thank you BB! Poor sportsmanship on Chima's part...unfort, she drug Nat and Lydia down w her!

85. Guest // August 17, 2009 at 7:41 PM

It did not take long for the ghetto to come out. So, so glad that ugly woman is out of the picture. I wonder if she still has a job. I would never hire someone like her. >:o

86. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 2:32 AM

what did chima do to get evicted or did she quit?

87. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 9:04 AM

I detest Chima, Natalie and NOW Lydia!!! What a tremendous foul mouthed schizo!!What a disappointing cast this year....They really picked some losers that are not entertaining...just disgusting!! Boo to BB11!!!

88. Jeanne // August 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Thats what the show is all about. Putting differant personalities together. Although Chima was a bit outrageous. You have to put the good and the bad to make a show and I think there will be a BB 12 :-[ BYEEEEEEEEEEEE Chima YAHHHHHHHHHH!

89. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 2:58 PM

What?! A white girl can get lip injection just like Chima. Shut up! EVERYTHING IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT RACE!!!

90. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Chima I bet your Daddy is real proud of u and ur grandma must be dancing up a storm watching you .The way u conduct yourself is no surprise to your false/fake self...

91. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 6:08 PM

where is the racism must someone always throw that in

92. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 6:22 PM

it is just a game not a place to try to audition for a job i think chima is a sick woman who hates men i hope she doesn't expect to find a husband i think she should be held accountable for any damage she caused i hope she doesn't receive any money for this

93. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 6:24 PM

If they are going to bring someone back, they need to let America's vote decide!

94. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM

not yet but if you know how to play the game anyone can win if chima could have played the game and followed the rules she could have won. please stop using color as an excuse did you see our president i didn't see an irish person win yet

95. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Yippy skippy, ding dong the witch is dead. I even hope they take her off the opening credits. After all this I wish they would erase her completely like she never existed on the show. Jeff wasn't disloyal to her because he was never loyal to her. Natalie dooesn't do anything to prove herself she couldn't exist with Jessie. Did Chima forget that Jessie put her up on first noms, I think so. Those woman are crazy and what the heck happened with Lydia and Gnatalie hating each other so much? Now that Jessie is gone they are best of friends?????????????????????????????????????????? :-$

96. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 8:05 PM

she wasnt cheated it about the same if someone used the pov

97. dewmom // August 18, 2009 at 8:09 PM

you tell them it had nonething to do with what sex a person was chima started from day 1 and got worse when russ rejected her advances

98. Guest // August 18, 2009 at 9:05 PM

actually i liked Chima not really liking the current houseguests or the people on this board

99. Guest // August 19, 2009 at 7:11 AM

Foolish people always act foolish. I want to see another fit by someone.

100. Guest // August 20, 2009 at 10:51 AM

You've got that right...Everyone, who was in alliance with Jesse, has turned crazy! What happened to the concept...Big Brother is a GAME? Quit crying and boohooing and play the game...you just MIGHT have a chance to win! :'(

101. Guest // August 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Let's give Jesse credit for playing the game. He turned 3 apparent strangers into zombies and members of the Man the Myth the legend cult.

I did not give him enough credit. He even praised Jeff for the niice strategical move when he used the Coup detat.

At least he played as with others of the Flab 4 they just cried and bitched.

102. Anonimus360 // July 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM

Chima is the reason why hood people, or urban community people are rarely on reality shows. they're probably filtered out by the producers and directers so nothing like what Chima did happens. :-P