Live Show Results:

Kevin used the veto on himself and then evicted Michele.

Final HOH Competition--Part one---Log Jam (houseguests are on a spinning log---with rain at times)

7:27 bbt---All three houseguests still on the log--talking about wanting food, what they're wearing, how fast the log is spinning. (it's spinning slow)

7:30 bbt---Jordan tells Kevin she was worried when he was about to evict. Natalie says Kevin told Michele to dress nice as she was going to be evicted.--All three hanging tough/no rain at the moment.

7:33bbt---Wind and rain back....doesn't last too long.

Watch the live feeds---free trial.

7:37 bbt--- All three going strong--no talking at the moment.

7:41 bbt--Natalie dissin' Michele and talking about how Michele was jealous of Jordan. Natalie says that Michele said 'Jordan doesn't even have to try and Jeff likes her/I try everything and he doesn't like me.' All three still going in the hoh comp.

7:44 bbt--The log stopped spinning suddenly and Kevin screams 'OMG'--no one fell off though. Raining again while they are standing still--Jordan says, "I don't like this!"

Kevin says, "Please tell me it broke"---Natalie says, "They're doing that Kevin; trust me it ain't broken."

7:48 bbt---The log starts spinning backwards now. Jordan says she doesn't like it. Natalie says she'll get used to it.

7:52 bbt--Rain stopped. All three still hanging in there. Jordan looks like she's struggling some. (hands hurting)
Natalie says she kinda like the backwards way. Jordan says "I hate that way."

Log still now.
Natalie says this is a rough competition.
Wind and fog starting again.
Log moving.

7:57 bbt---Kevin says, "when is it gonna be summer?!?!" ---(All they're getting with the 'seasons' is rain and wind.)

8:03 bbt--All three going strong.

8:10 bbt--Hail and snow ( Ice and Soap) coming down now. (now if only there were a few bugs flying around.........)

8:15 bbt---Kevin says, "Winter sucks." They wonder if the snow was soap or shaving cream but no one's falling yet!

8:24 bbtLog alternating directions quickly now with snow/ice falling. All focused. Natalie and Jordan had a harder time getting through that round than any of the others.

Natalie says if Russell and Jeff were there, they (Nat, Jordan, Kev) would have had no chance at this. Jordan says she would have just dropped.

Time for another rain round.

8:44 bbt---All three still in the competition.

8:53 bbt-- Another rain round. All three still in......this will be on BBAD in just a few more minutes too. (I'm completely shocked at how long this has lasted--who knew)

Natalie says she almost fell/asks Jordan if she saw her. "That was a close one" ---Nat says.

8:58 bbt---Very little talking for the most part. They're keeping them busy either with changing the direction of the log as well as the speed of the log and weather rounds. I'm going to start updating every 15 minutes unless someone falls off in between that time frame.

9:15 bbt---All three still in it. The log is still for the moment--no rain. Lots of talking from Natalie about nothing. (did the others almost fall......standing there is making her cold....she asks bb to start the log again so her blood will circulate) Kevin tells her she can jump in the pool/Nat says no. They are sharing mentos and a power bar now while the log is still.

Natalie tells them they (Kevin and Jordan) could both fall and compete tomorrow.

9:33 bbt---All three still in it and not saying a word at the moment!

9:45 bbt---Still going strong. No talking. No one dropping yet.

10:00 bbt--Natalie tries to get Kevin and Jordan to drop-tells them they did a good job and should drop now. Kevin says he's going till the sun rises. Natalie says she'll go longer than that. Jordan's quiet. All three still in it.

10:15 bbt---All three still in the comp.

Jordan says 'who wants to play rock, paper, scissors' to see who goes first? She says she's freezing. They all talk about being cold.....another rain round. All hanging in there for now.

10:28 bbt---Jordan is out.

Kevin says to Natalie, 'down to us two, wench.'---They both claim they can go all night. (Natalie had planned to drop after Jordan did and throw the first part to Kevin----we'll see if she does in a few)

Jordan goes inside. Natalie and Kevin swear they are taking each other to final two.
Natalie says 'five more minutes' then. Kevin swears on his man and his life he will be taking Natalie to the finals. Natalie says they should give it fifteen minutes to make it look good. Kevin says 'ten'. They bicker more about the final 2---Natalie keeps telling him he can't beat her at this competition (the log one) and if she's giving it up, he better be taking her to the final 2. Kevin says they had a day one deal and he's proved his loyalty by evicting Michele. Natalie says if she throws this comp, she's proving her loyalty to him.

10:45 bbt---Natalie and Kevin both still at it. Nat hasn't dropped yet.

10:53 bbt---Natalie says "Kevin, Jordan's inside." Ready? And she jumps off.

Kevin wins the first part of HOH.

33 comments

1. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM

The three left are a waste.
    This will be the lowest rated season final ever!

2. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Go JORDAN!

3. BB Fan // September 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM

>:o I hate Natalie. She is worthless. At this point I would vote for Jordan even though her game wasn't the best throughout the season... She could really use the money. And knowing her she would probably give half to Jeff.

4. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 11:40 PM

I know that Jordan basically got through to the final 3 without doing very much , but I would be SO HAPPY if she walks away with this competition and all the money in the end !! Nat makes me sick with that attitude , and well Kevin is just Kevin, and does EVERYTHING Nat tells him to do !!

5. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I have to agree with you on this one Echo !! I have to say that this has been one of the most boring BB's I have ever seen !!

6. Guest // September 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I absolutely can't stand Natalie ! Everything from her bald forehead to who she is as a person. Her reaction to the proposal was pathetic and cold. I can't believe her boyfriend has any feelings toward her after witnessing her relationship with Jesse. The icing on the cake occurred when she rejoiced after winning HOH and exclaiming "this is for you Chima !" OMG - Who in the world likes Chima. She is a totally disrespectful and repugnant human being ! Enough said ! Go Jordan !!

7. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Nat is a b!tch and kevin is an a$$ tho its just a game i think jordan desirves it more at least shes a good person! and the game didnt change her + jeff n jordan need money to get married! LMAF :-P

8. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Go nat!!!

9. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Man I have to agree with you on that one! If I could I would physically throw Natalie out of the house myself. What a weasel! I know Jordan didn't play the game well but I would rather she win it at this point. Let's just call it charity and be done with it.

10. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM

Natalie sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:o

11. Big Daddy // September 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM

I agreewith most of you...bbut the only way to keep her out of the final two is for Jordan or Kevin to win HOH. I don't think either would take her to the end. On the other hand I don't think Jordan has a chance against either in the final two. I just hope Nat doesn't win the money........ 8-)

12. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:12 AM

I AGREE!! I HATE NATALIE.... >:o.

13. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Jordans out then so am I.
    I won't watch again until BB12

14. big mama // September 9, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Don't wory Nat will get what she get's in life wont be much she is not a nice person.! I PRAY Jordan WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! Love You Hillbilly 8-) 8-) :)

15. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:41 AM

UGh. Natalie better lose.!
    GO JORDAN!. :)

16. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:45 AM

I agree with the Nat haters!!! I think Kevin is funny, but he doesn't deserve to win! Go Jordo!!! She is soooo cute! :-D

17. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM

haha...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they actually did get married! :)

18. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 1:48 AM

Kevin and Natlie both totally cheated! In the live feed you can see Kevin completely sideways, when the rules where they had to be facing forward! Natalie wasn't even holding onto the key in part of it, she was holding the cord above it...Poor Jordon, she goes out first and is the only one who followed the rules...

19. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

i want Jordan to win

20. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Natalie is awful!! What comes around goes around!!! She doesnt deserve to win!!!
    SHE DID NOT KEEP HER WORD!! CONTRARY TO HER TWISTED THOUGHTS!! >:o

21. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Why does she deserve to win? She hasnt won anything (the hoh doesnt count jeff let her win) Kevin actually has won when it was important, Jordans has been riding Jeffs coat tail.

22. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I am totally done with BB11. I hope for all BB viewers that BB Production wises up before BB12 airs. This has been the most boring BB of all times. I am hoping Kevin takes Jordon. Even if Natalie wins Round 2 against Jordon, Kevin and Natilie will play against each other in Round 3. I am hoping Kevin wins and then takes Jordon. If Jordon wins Round 2 and Round 3 against Kevin, I am praying she doesn't take Natalie because of Jeff being voted out by Kevin. Jordon has a final deal with both of them lets see who keeps their word.
    Last night when Kevin made the promise to Natlie if she dropped did you notice Natalie made no deals or agreements with Kevin.

23. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I wish just once a good person would win! Seem's like only the bad evil people get ahead! Go Jordon ,, we need a miracle!

24. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I HOPE KEVIN WINS!!!!!!!! Jordan didnt do much ethier did nat.I AGREE NAT DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE THE FINAL 3 I WAS HOPING FOR JEFF JORDAN AND KEVIN. Out of all the people that were on big brother this season i wish jeff or casey got it. GO KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!! :-P

25. Guest // September 9, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Am I the only one who wants Kevin to win?! Natalie is irritating and I don't like her game. Jordan is SO ignorant to anything in life and the world... and the poor thing did nothing but eat in the BB house as her game... poor thing must have gained 20 lbs!!! Jeff will surely not overlook those things... he didn't seem as "in love" as Jordan. Kevin is funny and seems genuine. He's played a pretty good game... I want him to win.

26. Guest // September 10, 2009 at 12:33 AM

SMILE, AT LEAST BB GOT GNAT TO TAKE A SHOWER....NOW IF THEY COULD STOP HER FROM TALKING. IF JORDAN COULD HAVE KNOWN TO HANG ONTO THE ROPE LIKE PP DID SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE WON. :)

27. Guest // September 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM

If there was technical issues as said to be, as Nat not holding the key and wearing a wristband used to keep her hand on the rope/key AND Kevin not standing facing the pool THEN this competition should be done all over again. Both Kevin and Nat should be disqualified. There is going to be a lot of America/Canada that will pick up on this and since Kevin supposedly won America/Canada will call this whole mess FIXED!!!!! =-O

28. Guest // September 10, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Jordan or Kevin has to win this HOH. I hope that Kevin will announce at the last minute that Nat Bitch, you are out of here. That will possibly let Nat know that she is NOT all that and needs to grow up. That ugly boyfriend (the beast of beauty and the beast) needs to RUN. :-P

29. Guest // September 10, 2009 at 6:17 PM

I agree. Once Jeff left I actually stopped watching. I go online to get updates every now and then.

30. KJ // September 10, 2009 at 6:24 PM

You are so right on...I really don't think there are a lot of people out there that would want nat. to win. What was up with her not really getting excited about her engagement, who cares if you would get in trouble if you kissed him! I HATE HER! >:o

31. KJ // September 10, 2009 at 9:19 PM

GREAT JOB JORDAN!!! :-D

32. KJ // September 10, 2009 at 9:21 PM

You know I didn't hear any rules, I must have missed it, but it makes it harder to have them facing forward and I did notice kevin turning a lot! Kevin and Nat SUCK!!!

33. Guest // September 16, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I AM SO GLAD AND HAPPY THAT JORDON WON, AND HOPE THAT HER AND JEFF WILL GET TOGETHER. CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON OF BIG BROTHER12. YES YOU GO JORDON AND JEFF. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!