Highlights from tonight's live show:

Recap of part one HOH---Kevin won.

The houseguests are then told they will all three stay in the house until finale night. No one will be evicted tonight.

Part three of the final HOH competition will be live Tuesday. (finale night)

Part two was played tonight---I'd describe it as a large skee ball competition. Natalie and Jordan had to put the HOH holders in order by rolling a ball up a ramp into a hole designated for each week.

Natalie got 5 correct with two seconds left.
Jordan got 9 correct with 38 seconds left.

Jordan wins part two of HOH and smoked Natalie.

On the live feeds, Natalie is telling Kevin if he wins part three and evicts her, he will not get her vote. Both Natalie and Kevin are now saying part three is 50/50---whereas before Natalie was saying, "Jordan doesn't count."

8 comments

1. Guest // September 10, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I hope that Jordan wins HOH and sends Natalie home. After all break her name down. NAT-A-LIE!

2. Big Daddy // September 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM

I am soooooooooooooooooo damn glad that dumb old Nat lost to jordan...now the only way she can get to the end is for the charity of Kevin or Jordan. I almost fell off the couch laughing when Nat the bug lost....but then again she never wins anything...I hope and think she is finished....The REAL WITCH is all but dead...FINALLY!!!!!!!

3. CrAzY Working Mom // September 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I'm excited for tonight's show!

4. Bec // September 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM

I know alot of people are wanting Jordan or Kevin to take Nat to the final two, BUT I don't want her to win a thing, not even second place!! I just wish Kevin and Jordan would talk and decide to take each other and leave Natalie out in the cold, where she belongs! She thought she ran the whole housel, which in a way she did, but this would burst her little bubble once and for all! ;)

5. Guest // September 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Nata-LIE should get bounced!!!....she only won HOH because Jordan erased her answer, otherwise Jordon would have won HOH that week...since Kevin and Jordan won a part in this HOH, they should go to Final 2...they earned it unlike that nasty GNAT!!!!

6. Guest // September 15, 2009 at 8:51 PM

i cant stand Nat

7. Bec // September 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Jordan just won HOH which means she is taking her new bff to the final 2! This is one stupid woman for trusting Natalie. Jordan will win BUT Nat still gets 50,000. what bs >:o

8. Bec // September 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Well Big Daddy, Natalie came out of this smelling like a rose, thanks to the idiot Jordan! She may not win first place, but she gets 50,000 which I didn't want her to win anything. Natalie sure pulled Jordans strings making her think they are bff's. What an air head