The third big brother houseguest to be evicted from the bb house, Andrew Gordon, talks with Julie Chen on The Early Show. Andrew says he hopes the houseguests will appreciate his honesty in his exit speech, but Julie tells him she didn't get that impression from them when they cast their vote.
What would he do differently? He says he'd convince people to vote out Matt instead of Monet and he regrets his speech at the POV meeting. (where he said he was after Brendon and Rachel)
What does he think of Matt's lie about his wife? Andrew says people are going to do things in the game ; he suspected he was lying about 'something'......doesn't hold it against him.
Andrew also comes to tears when he talks about being afraid to tell his Dad about entering the big brother house. More in the interview below:
Latest BB16 News
- Big Brother 14 Houseguest Wil: Bio, Pics, Interviews
- BB10 Jessie on The Early Show
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- BB16 Cast News: This Year's Houseguests List
- BB14 Shane Meaney Bio, Pics, Interviews,
- Janelle Talks Returning to the Big Brother House
- BB11 Houseguest Jeff on The Early Show
- Top Ten Reasons to Watch Big Brother: Julie Chen on David Letterman
- Video BB11 Finale: Jury Talk Preview
- Big Brother 17 Starts June 24, 2015...Get the Details