Posted by Vickie Lynne | 10:55 AM | bb13 spoilers | 0 comments »
The new HOH, Porsche, opened a Pandora's box. On the feeds, she's talked about receiving money for opening it. As always, there's a 'bad side' to opening the box. This time, the six remaining players will now be competing as pairs.
The pairs are Porsche and Kalia.
Adam and Shelly.
Jordan and Rachel.
Which means, if the couple on the block wins veto, the other couple will go up.
Porsche nominated Jordan and Rachel.
POV Winner was Rachel. (it was some kind of hanging competition)
Which means, Rachel and Jordan are safe.
On the block, will be Shelly and Adam.
Shelly spent hours yesterday in the purple room begging the fortune teller statue for a special power. (literally......) Last night, Shelly started trying to get Jordan back on 'team Shelly'.....with her continued lies and put downs of Rachel. (and throwing Adam under the bus)
Jordan assured Rachel that they were sticking together.
POV Ceremony will be on Monday.
Follow bbinsider on twitter for the latest BB13 news and spoiler updates! Plus new contests coming soon!
NEW: Follow us on Facebook--BBinsider Facebook Page
Latest BB16 News
- Big Brother 17 Starts June 24, 2015...Get the Details
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- BB16 Spoilers Week Two: POV and POV Ceremony
- BB12 Hayden, Lane and Enzo on "The Early Show"
- BB12 HOH Endurance Competition Updates.....7/22
- BB11 Spoilers: Russell EavesDrops and Fires up the House
- BB10 Jessie on The Early Show
- BB10 Spoilers---Tonight's Live Feed Fix
- BB11: Sunday's Live Feed Highlights 7/19
- BB10 Spoilers--Showmance Update; April & Ollie