Posted by Vickie Lynne | 10:55 AM | bb13 spoilers | 0 comments »
The new HOH, Porsche, opened a Pandora's box. On the feeds, she's talked about receiving money for opening it. As always, there's a 'bad side' to opening the box. This time, the six remaining players will now be competing as pairs.
The pairs are Porsche and Kalia.
Adam and Shelly.
Jordan and Rachel.
Which means, if the couple on the block wins veto, the other couple will go up.
Porsche nominated Jordan and Rachel.
POV Winner was Rachel. (it was some kind of hanging competition)
Which means, Rachel and Jordan are safe.
On the block, will be Shelly and Adam.
Shelly spent hours yesterday in the purple room begging the fortune teller statue for a special power. (literally......) Last night, Shelly started trying to get Jordan back on 'team Shelly'.....with her continued lies and put downs of Rachel. (and throwing Adam under the bus)
Jordan assured Rachel that they were sticking together.
POV Ceremony will be on Monday.
Follow bbinsider on twitter for the latest BB13 news and spoiler updates! Plus new contests coming soon!
NEW: Follow us on Facebook--BBinsider Facebook Page
Latest BB16 News
- BB14 Shane's Interview with Julie Chen
- BB10 Spoilers--Showmance Update; April & Ollie
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- Big Brother 17 Starts June 24, 2015...Get the Details
- BB14 Houseguest Danielle Bio, Interview Highlights
- BB13 Quick Update: 8/8/2011
- BB14 Houseguest Jodi Rollins Bio, Interview Quotes
- BB15 Aaryn's Offensive Comments Get Her Dropped by Talent Agency
- Big Brother Houseguests Bounce Brian from the Game
- Attend the BB10 Wrap Party---