Posted by Vickie Lynne | 11:52 AM | bb14 dan, bb14 houseguests | 0 comments »
Big Brother 10 winner, Dan, is back to help the new houseguests do just what he did---'win a half million dollars'.
Dan says he will use his football coaching in helping his team dominate the game. If one of his team members does something he thinks isn't good, he plans to tell them. His experience of being in the Big Brother house before will help him help his own team members.
*Favorite memory--making it to the end of the game with Memphis and the friendship they had/have.
*Married to Chelsea...happily.
*His downfall? The target on his back might hurt the people on his team.
He's excited to be back and share his experience.
Watch the Big Brother Live Feeds---BB14 Live Feed Free Trial
twitter for the latest BB14 news and updates!
NEW: Follow us on Facebook--BBinsider Facebook Page
Latest BB16 News
- Big Brother 14 Houseguest Wil: Bio, Pics, Interviews
- BB10 Jessie on The Early Show
- BB16 Cast News: This Year's Houseguests List
- BB14 Shane Meaney Bio, Pics, Interviews,
- BB16 Spoilers: Sneak Peek Big Brother 16 Part Two...
- BB11 Live Show Results/Final HOH Competition Updates (part one)
- Janelle Talks Returning to the Big Brother House
- BB11 Houseguest Jeff on The Early Show
- Top Ten Reasons to Watch Big Brother: Julie Chen on David Letterman
- Video BB11 Finale: Jury Talk Preview